The conferences just keep coming. DePaul’s very own English Graduate Student Assocation’s spring conference is on the horizon, and luckily, they’ve pushed back the deadline for submissions for another few days. Here are the guidelines for submission:
“The Spring English Conference will be held on the afternoon of Friday, May 3rd, 2013 in Arts & Letters Hall. To make this conference a success, we need you, DePaul graduate and undergraduate students, to submit your original works of:
- Creative Nonfiction
- Literary Analysis
- Pedagogical and Literary Theory
- Publishing, Professional, and Teaching Practices
- Submit up to two works total: ONE creative piece and ONE work of literary study. A single poetry submission may contain multiple poems.
- Please submit the entire piece (no abstracts).
- All submitted work, both creative and academic, should be no more than 15 minutes when read aloud (approximately 8-10 pages of prose).
- Each writer must include an official submission form. Download and fill out the form, and follow the instructions for submitting your work.